They tell us about how reform wins or loses based on the national economy, interest group agreement and opposition, and of course political opposition. Through sexual trysts by leading politicians to purposeful gaffs by the American Medical Association, the authors hold little back.
Power, Politics, and Universal Health Care: The Inside Story of a Century-Long Battle
In so doing, the let us know why health care reform happens and what it will take to take on the next chapter, regardless of whether or not the Supreme Court rules the Obama plan Constitutional or not. All the people that the authors describe appear eminently human, and that is what gives the book its special appeal.
- Stuart Altman;
- Manga Math Mysteries 5: The Ancient Formula: A Mystery With Fractions (Graphic Universe)!
- Stuart Altman, PhD | The Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation.
- Polymer Matrix Composites;
- Shop Power, Politics, And Universal Health Care : The Inside Story Of A Century Long Battle?
- by | Penguin Random House Canada.
Such costs are not sustainable, and ultimately, we will all have to figure out how to pay the price of what everyone desires, health care as a right for all. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.
Learn how your comment data is processed. Listen to Dr.
Duke University Press - Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law
SlideShare Explore Search You. Submit Search. Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads.
- TroyTech 640-507 CCNA 2.0?
- Power, Politics, & Universal Healthcare with Dr. Stuart Altman & David Shactman!
- Power, Politics, and Universal Health Care: The Inside Story of a Ce…?
You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare.
Conversation: Nixon, Obama and Universal Health Care
Like this presentation? Why not share! Embed Size px.
Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. Altman served as the chairman of the congressionally legislated Prospective Payment Assessment Commission ProPac for 12 years. He is chair of the Council on Healthcare Economics and Policy, a private non-partisan group that analyzes important economic aspects of the US healthcare system and evaluates proposed changes in the system.
He is also chair of the Health Industry Forum, which brings together diverse group leaders from across the healthcare field to develop solutions for critical problems facing the healthcare system.